Friday, April 9, 2010

About My Term Research Paper

The title of my term research paper is The Essentials to a Successful Blog. I chose this topic because I felt intrigued with being introduced to blogs from this class. I was even more excited when I found out the way people can make money from blogging. I thought this may be something I may want to further pursue after this semester.

What I learned from my research on this topic are the various ways of generating revenue from your blog. I also learned the do's and dont's of blogging. Also I learned the impact blogging can make in a society. Although I realize a lot hard work and time investment has to be put into a blog, I was still interesting in how you can make money off writing about something you may have a passion about.

1 comment:

  1. Beata Mavridis

    Well, There are a lot of possibilities out there. Currently, I joined to the Google Adsense program which allows me to display various ads on my blogs. Another profitable site is clickbank.com where you may become an affiliate and promote other people's products on your sites. However, this business requires to have a good website in order to encourage visitors to buy products from your site. I recently bought a great book, "Google Blogger For Dummies" where I can get a lot of useful information to boost income on line.

    ReplyDelete