Friday, April 16, 2010

The Next New Thing

I know this is a long shot but I really think our society would benefit from cellphones which did not generate radiation. Radiation from cellphones cause cancers and tumors. This is a scary thought especially for those who are on frequent, long business calls to those who are just talking with their best friends or girlfriend/boyfriend over the cell phone every night. Lately I've been speaking to my girlfriend on speaker every night since before that I used to spend anywhere from 1 to 3 hours on the cell phone with her every night for the past 3 years. I think if I would have continued at this rate, I would have developed severe illness. So radiation-less cellphones would be a great new thing. (I know there are cellphones that generate very little radiation but it would be nice to have all cellphones which come out to have no radiation)

7 comments:

  1. Wow Ive heard of this but didn't know it was so serious. I agree they should defiantly make radiation free cell phones, im surprised cell phones have radiation in the first place. Unfortunately companies are not above putting out a harmful product if it sells and makes a lot of money :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that this would be very beneficial to our world if the world had radiation-free cell phones. I feel that it will one day be made but the company who makes it might want to charge a crazy amount for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cellphones without radiation is a great idea, one that benefits the society a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the only counter to the radioactive cell phones is by using the speakerphone and headphones when talking. But the scarier thought is for guys who put their phones in their pants pockets since phones are constantly emitting signals...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wireless routers also generate there own radiation. It is just not as commonly known or it has been accepted as safe. The term for it is called electromagnetic radiation and there is research out that describes the hazards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this is a good idea because this will brevent people from diesases and any kind of illness that communication devies are causing it and because of this you will one of the ones that prevent from this happening.

    ReplyDelete